Blogongo

all is full of love!!!

segunda-feira, março 1

Thankfull

...to my doctors. to my mother in law. to whoever supported me.

going through a disease called Endometriosis is not nice at all. It requires a lotof patience from your loved ones. Today, after few months my operation was done I m so grateful to my Doctor, he was great. I ve been reading about doctors who take the womb and the ovaries out of a woman to get rid of endometriosis but they dont even bother to clean the tumor properly. Stupid idiots. My doctor not only did a perfect job , he cleaned the whole 16 cm monster but He also managed to save my left ovary and reconstruct it, to the point that I went to see a Greek doctor at the University of London Hospital and after he did my scan he said, If I havent seen your scar I wouldnt be able to tell you ve been through a laparotomy. You are anatomically perfect.

By the way, my doctor is the director of Gynaecology at Villa Betania Hospital In Naples-Italy and I think every woman with any issues should invest in going to Naples and looking for his team to get treated, plus if you live in the UK , be aware that NHS does pay for surgeries in any country from the EU area.

God Bless Vila Betania.