Blogongo

all is full of love!!!

domingo, dezembro 21

My xmas shopping is very selfish.
I know in England is a must all this gift changing. Oh well, with me it doesnt work like that.

I love giving gifts, however I like to do so when I m sure the person whom will receive it will be pleased with what he/she gets.

If I have got a hint of what they like I buy it.There s nothing more strange than giving someone a gift and you see the person even liked it but doesnt really know what to do with it...(my paranoia I know)

I bought my self two pairs of Nina Peter Gloves, littler Chanel bag and a pair of golden trainers also from Chanel (I m broke like a joke now), Two Paul Smith scarves to my hubby and a weekend in a five stars spa in Essex cos I NEED IT BADLY!


I m still waiting for my Lara Bohinc jewellery to arrive and yes, that will be it.

happy xmas everyone.